Getting started as a Partner Agency
Each year, we provide diapers to numerous non-profit agencies working with low-income families. If you would like to become a Partner Agency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your agency to our partner agency waitlist. New agencies are accepted every fiscal year and the application process to become a partner starts in the spring.
Criteria for Selection of New Organizations
The Diaper Bank does not provide free diapers to every organization in need. Selection criteria have been chosen to establish a truly collaborative and long term relationship. The following are minimum criteria:
- 501(C)(3) status as defined by the IRS;
- In good standing with national affiliates or parent organization (if applicable);
- 80% of clients anticipated to receive diapers fall below the federal poverty line;
- Case management system provides a minimum of 30 days to no less than 90% of clients;
- Has three years of 990 filings posted publicly.
- Demographically reflective of the community;
- High quality of casework;
- Excellent community reputation;
- Agency limits duplication of services; and
- Agency’s anticipated request does not exceed the Diaper Bank’s ability to meet a community wide need.