Get Started as a Partner Agency
Each year, we provide diapers to numerous non-profit agencies working with low-income families and mothers. If you would like to become a Partner Agency, please review our list of criteria below. If your agency meets our minimum requirements, here are the required steps:
1. Download and review the Diaper Bank's Partner Agency Handbook: here
2. Download and review data reporting requirements to be submitted before each distribution: here
3. Download and complete the agency application: here
4. Submit all necessary paperwork for a new application by February 15th to: Ginger@diaperbankaz.org
5. You should receive a follow up within two weeks regarding the next steps and if your application has been approved.
Interested in becoming a partner for next year? Review the items above and start tracking your organization's data now!
Criteria for Selection of New Organizations
The Diaper Bank does not provide free diapers to every organization in need. Selection criteria have been chosen to establish a truly collaborative and long term relationship. The following are minimum criteria:
- 501(C)(3) status as defined by the IRS;
- In good standing with national affiliates or parent organization (if applicable);
- 80% of clients anticipated to receive diapers fall below the federal poverty line;
- Case management system provides a minimum of 30 days to no less than 90% of clients;
- Has three years of 990 filings posted publicly.
- Demographically reflective of the community;
- High quality of casework;
- Excellent community reputation;
- Agency limits duplication of services; and
- Agency’s anticipated request does not exceed the Diaper Bank’s ability to meet a community wide need.